Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back in action


Dear All 3 Former Readers of "Kent's Korner" :

Kent's Korner is back. I got the idea to start blogging again. My idea is that writing can be therapeutic.

One thing though: since I last blogged, in 2007, I am somewhat "known" in the local community. This is (hopefully only) because of my political activity. I am trying to give my readers a warning that I am going to try to avoid rantings in here. Sometimes I have an urge to do this.

In any case, the content of this blog, at least to start, will involve my job, (I'm a data analyst at a large HMO), my thoughts about technology, politics, volunteering, and life in California (and beyond).

Please drop a comment or just a rating. That gives me another reason to keep writing.

Welcome back readers!